The U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command remains dedicated to the health, safety, and well-being of its employees. We maintain compliance with all Occupational and Safety Health Administration regulations and protocols, and work diligently to make sure that the workplace is a safe place. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented increased safety measures and procedures to ensure the continued safety of our employees, their families, and the community.
In response to COVID-19, ATEC is currently providing:
- Maximum Telework, up to 100% telework for many jobs
- Issued face masks
- Hand sanitizers at most locations
- Enhanced cleaning measures at work sites
ATEC has created strict safety requirements in order to keep our employees safe. All employees are required to:
Wear a face mask continuously while on the military installation unless fully vaccinated and two weeks have elapsed since the final dose. However, individual commanders and supervisors have the flexibility to modify this current guidance, even for vaccinated personnel, when necessary to ensure a safe workforce.
Reduce gatherings to a minimum and limit in-person meetings to under 10 people, and only if a 6 foot social distancing can be achieved.
No more than 2 persons in an elevator
Exercise frequent hand washing
Don’t share personal items with coworkers
Employees will not report to work if they answer yes to any of the following:
(1) Am I feeling sick today (i.e., fever, cough, shortness of breath)?
(2) Have I had close contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19?
(3) Have I traveled to a high-risk area or an area with an international CDC
Travel Advisory in the last two weeks?